Michelle Digos works with her brother Jericho Digos to steal copious amounts of money from unsuspecting Canadians.
Here is all of the corporate information I have found so far.
Mindful Experience - A Division of Plan Group
IT Services and IT Consulting
Improving Business through technology and managed IT services.
We are Mindful. For IT solutions of uncompromising quality. For partnerships founded on a deep understanding of your vision. For service that defies comparison. Mindful is not simply a name. It’s a hallmark of everything we do. Mindful is how we see connections. How we embrace cause and effect.
And how we create simple, smart, and effective new ways for better business outcomes. Mindful Experience is a flexible and dynamic organization. It is efficiently sized for nimbleness and well positioned to serve every size of clientele from the small and medium business to the large enterprise.
We have chosen to do business differently and it is our flexible centric model focused around our customers that drives our success. Simply, we CARE and want to ensure that you have exactly what you need when you need it. That’s the
Mindful Experience. Website: https://mindfulexperience.ca/ Website No Longer Works Industries: IT Services and IT Consulting Company size: 11-50 employees Headquarters: Mississauga, Ontario Type: Privately Held
Primary2000 Argentia Rd Plaza 3, Unit 300 Mississauga, Ontario L5N11, CA
Employees at Mindful Experience - A Division of Plan Group
Stuart Lake JTMR Group Inc
Ashley Grilo Tulagan, PMP, OCT Project Manager at Mindful Experience, a Division of Plan Group
Michelle Digos LINKED IN Profile
We are Mindful. For IT solutions of uncompromising quality. For partnerships founded on a deep understanding of your vision. For service that defies comparison. Mindful is not simply a name. It’s a hallmark of everything we do. Mindful is how we see connections. How we embrace cause and effect. And how we create simple, smart, and effective new ways for better business outcomes. Mindful Experience is a flexible and dynamic organization. It is efficiently sized for nimbleness and well positioned to serve every size of clientele from the small and medium business to the large enterprise. We have chosen to do business differently and it is our flexible centric model focused around our customers that drives our success. Simply, we CARE and want to ensure that you have exactly what you need when you need it. That’s the Mindful Experience.
Michelle Digos Work Experience She Claims That She Has
Plan Group Inc. - Technology Division Graphic
Head of National Sales and Innovation
Plan Group Inc. - Technology Division
Dec 2022 - Present7 months
As Head of National Sales and Innovation, the focus is on end-user growth through brand awareness, business development, and research & development.
Mindful Experience Inc Graphic
Vice President, Professional Services and Operations
Mindful Experience Inc
Oct 2014 - Jan 20238 years 4 months
2000 Argentia Rd, Plaza 3, Suite 300, Mississauga, ON L5N 2R7
As the Vice President of Professional Services and Operations, this role is to:
- Responsible and accountable for business revenue and profit targets
- Responsible and accountable for retaining and obtaining new customer
- Provide strategic thought leadership to partners, clients, delivery team and sales teams.
- Champion and clearly communicate the needs of the client to internal and external teams.
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of all projects and ensuring that Mindful's commitment to excellence is executed.
- Effectively manage Consulting team, Delivery team and Operations to achieve goals: recruit, retain and inspire a high performance team; and effectively manage the needs of clients by balancing resource availability efficiently against other client engagement needs - ensuring the highest standard of delivery.Show less
OnX Enterprise Solutions Graphic
Director of Sales Operations - Healthcare Practice
OnX Enterprise Solutions
Apr 2011 - Sep 2014
3 years 6 months
Working directly with the VP of Healthcare in developing and implementing sales, strategy, marketing, presales, contract management, and overseeing all projects within the Healthcare vertical - across Canada. This position also entails providing direction to the EAMs and to directly manage the Healthcare base and project budgets. This responsibility is accomplished by working closely with the Healthcare EAMs, Healthcare Project Managers, partners and clients. Developing and keeping abreast a core understanding of the unique business needs of the clients within the industry while leveraging a diverse set of partner solutions.Show less
Bell Canada Graphic
Sr. Program Manager, Ontario Public Sector + Healthcare vertical
Jan 2007 - Jun 2011
4 years 6 months
- Manage, lead, motivate, and coach a large team of PM’s of varying technical and business knowledge/experience across Canada.
- Manage, coordinate and prioritize resources in cross-functional projects, departments, and entities to ensure that resource contention is managed from a global focus in alignment with Corporate strategies for all verticals: Healthcare, Ontario Government, Municipalities, Education, Utilities.
- Provide the Governance and control to properly identify risks and mitigate project failure.
- Accountable for the Program’s overall Professional Service revenue. Exceeded targets for 3 consecutive years.
- Accountable for projects with total contract values amounting to over 100 millionShow less
Tech-Savvy Consulting, Ltd Graphic
Tech-Savvy Consulting, Ltd
2001 - 2007
Consulting across Canada with multiple clients and vendors on Communication Strategies for workflow efficiencies and improving Patient experience and caregiver efficiencies. Clients include:
1) UHN/SIMS - Consultant – Program Director for Enterprise Communication Strategy, University Health Network
- Direct report to the Director of Infrastructure.
- Conduct workflow assessments, align user requirements with Technology, Wireless, and Corporate strategies
- Manage, develop and implement ICT Strategy (known as Enterprise Communication Strategy, ECS) through end-user interviews (including Sr. management) and the assessment of Corporate Strategies– ECS was approved and promoted in the Healthcare Industry.
2) Capital Health, Edmonton - Regional Communication Strategy Program
- advisor/member of the ICT Steering Committee working directly with Regional Directors.
- Interview all user groups; understand workflow with both end-users and management, to understand business and communication challenges.
- Ultimately responsible for end-user communication needs analysis required in the development of the final communication solution for the new North Treatment Centre (NTC) – a high-risk obstetrics, cancer surgery, and a major teaching facility for the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Alberta
3) Globestar Systems - Director of Healthcare Vertical
- Direct report to the CEO.
- Focus on strategic developments: choose and define purposes and objectives, formulate and implement strategies for the Healthcare vertical.
- Project Management – manage several high-profile projects from start-to-finish critical to the reputation of the company.